- Radical Islamist Terrorism emboldened by anti-American Barack Obama ow.ly/Aymv4..... 1 day ago
- Michelle Malkin | The Ferguson feeding frenzy michellemalkin.com/2014/08/20/the… via @michellemalkin..... 1 day ago
- Uncommon Knowledge ow.ly/AvumD Let's discuss mini Detroit, ie #Ferguson MO, named 'A Playful City USA Community' #tcot in 15 m..... 2 days ago
- Robert Burt, 19, poses for mugshot while wearing a T-shirt with a photo of his previous mugshot ow.ly/AvyS9 bwa ha ha..... 2 days ago
- Support Darren Wilson Facebook page ow.ly/Avx4w a police officer who defended himself from a more brutal beating #Ferguson #tcot..... 2 days ago
- bobbi85710 on Has Obama outsmarted the GOP and the American people?
- bobbi85710 on O’s Social Security Administration Attacks the Elderly!
- bobbi85710 on Today It IS All About The Declaration of Independence!
- Happy Fourth of July and THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT! | Bobbi85710's Mouth in the South on Today It IS All About The Declaration of Independence!
- bobbi85710 on For The Record – No Illegal Alien Criminals or Children of Same, Nor Muslims Built The USA
Daily Archives: March 23, 2010
Some good info
The Census Is Getting Personal
“IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND the difference between the short and long forms watch this video:
“The Census Part 2, Clarifications”
Many people have requested the list below:
QUESTIONS THAT THE CENSUS BUREAU REFUSED OR FAILED TO ANSWER (from Jerry Day’s Matrix News Network segment: “The Census Is Getting Personal”):
1) The Constitution authorizes government to count people but it does not authorize the taking of private information or even the names of individuals. From where does the Census Bureau derive authority to demand our private information?
2) Is there any limit to the amount and type of private information that the Census bureau may demand and collect?
3) Under what Constitutional authority does the Census Bureau collect information now from 250,000 people per month of every year?
4) The 4th Amendment to the Constitution prohibits government search and seizure of private information without a court warrant based on probable cause, Current Census policies violate that Amendment do they not?
5) By what Constitutional authority does the Census Bureau threaten penalties for failure to provide personal information?
6) The Census Bureau claims it maintains privacy of personal information, Are there any circumstances under which law enforcement or spy agencies can access Census information?
7) Since presumably Census data may be subpoenaed by law enforcement, may individuals refuse to answer questions according to the fifth Amendment?
8) Why has the Census Bureau decided to collect GPS coordinates for every home?
9) Virtually every government database has been either lost, hacked or compromised, would the Census Bureau’s claim of data security not be an outright lie or at best highly improbable?
10) How would the Census Bureau locate, protect and compensate those individuals whose data becomes compromised?
There is a great deal of confusion about the Census “short form” and “Long Form” because the Census Bureau has failed to equally publicize the two current approaches. Part of the video refers to the long form called the “American Community Survey” which has 12 pages of questions, many of which are much more probing than the short form. A PDF file of the the long form can be viewed at this link: http://www.jerryday.com/images/ACS-1-…
Find out about Matrix News Network weekly TV show at:
Did Census Workers respect your wishes and requests for privacy or not? Post your review in the comments here. Let us know the city or region of the census activity you saw. This page has no affiliation with the Census Bureau or any government agency.
Please have regard for the safety and rights of Census Workers.”
And if you think it can’t happen to you, look at this article by Pamela Geller titled “Census Stalkers“.