- Feds Put A Worm In Apple shar.es/RXvqD via @personalliberty Thugging for dollars #tcot..... 23 hours ago
- Health authorities admit 'wind turbine syndrome' is real ow.ly/uihJK Lethal to injurious... endorsed by Obama & minions #tcot..... 23 hours ago
- @bzaz bwa ha ha ha ha, cleaning keyboard here..... 1 day ago
- Top 5 Things To Know About Mark Pryor (D-AR) » America Rising ow.ly/ui04J He thinks he's entitled to warm his dad's seat! #tcot..... 1 day ago
- Mark Pryor’s Staff Is…Looking For Work? | The Arkansas Project ow.ly/uhZXr bwa ha ha ha ha #tcot..... 1 day ago
- Senator Mark Pryor Follows in Daddy’s Tracks & Acts the Mad Attack Dog | Bobbi85710's Mouth in the South on Free Land and Homes… Now Free Money in Arkansas via Senator Mark Pryor’s Assist!
- Senator Mark Pryor Follows in Daddy’s Tracks & Acts the Mad Attack Dog | Bobbi85710's Mouth in the South on Remember How… Nepotized Senator Mark Pryor Plays Political Opossum?
- Florida’s Nutty Congressman Alan Grayson | Eyes In The Northwest on Rep. Anthony Weiner’s Happy Meal Comes Home to Roost
- bobbi85710 on Cary Grant – Legal Immigrant – Good Company
- bobbi85710 on FlexNet Model 530X – Are Your Water, Gas and Electric Companies Changing Out Meters?
Daily Archives: March 23, 2010
Some good info
The Census Is Getting Personal
“IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND the difference between the short and long forms watch this video:
“The Census Part 2, Clarifications”
Many people have requested the list below:
QUESTIONS THAT THE CENSUS BUREAU REFUSED OR FAILED TO ANSWER (from Jerry Day’s Matrix News Network segment: “The Census Is Getting Personal”):
1) The Constitution authorizes government to count people but it does not authorize the taking of private information or even the names of individuals. From where does the Census Bureau derive authority to demand our private information?
2) Is there any limit to the amount and type of private information that the Census bureau may demand and collect?
3) Under what Constitutional authority does the Census Bureau collect information now from 250,000 people per month of every year?
4) The 4th Amendment to the Constitution prohibits government search and seizure of private information without a court warrant based on probable cause, Current Census policies violate that Amendment do they not?
5) By what Constitutional authority does the Census Bureau threaten penalties for failure to provide personal information?
6) The Census Bureau claims it maintains privacy of personal information, Are there any circumstances under which law enforcement or spy agencies can access Census information?
7) Since presumably Census data may be subpoenaed by law enforcement, may individuals refuse to answer questions according to the fifth Amendment?
8) Why has the Census Bureau decided to collect GPS coordinates for every home?
9) Virtually every government database has been either lost, hacked or compromised, would the Census Bureau’s claim of data security not be an outright lie or at best highly improbable?
10) How would the Census Bureau locate, protect and compensate those individuals whose data becomes compromised?
There is a great deal of confusion about the Census “short form” and “Long Form” because the Census Bureau has failed to equally publicize the two current approaches. Part of the video refers to the long form called the “American Community Survey” which has 12 pages of questions, many of which are much more probing than the short form. A PDF file of the the long form can be viewed at this link: http://www.jerryday.com/images/ACS-1-…
Find out about Matrix News Network weekly TV show at:
Did Census Workers respect your wishes and requests for privacy or not? Post your review in the comments here. Let us know the city or region of the census activity you saw. This page has no affiliation with the Census Bureau or any government agency.
Please have regard for the safety and rights of Census Workers.”
And if you think it can’t happen to you, look at this article by Pamela Geller titled “Census Stalkers“.