Hey Online Sellers… Friends, Acquaintances and Those Unknown to Me..
If you Tweet, Facebook, and Blog in support of any OWS or affiliated group, you, a colleague, are stupid. When you sell a product, you are engaging in capitalism, the very thing OWS appears to wail against. Depending on the venue, yours or another company’s site… somewhere along the line you pay a fee to another capitalist. Then as those fees move through banking centers, banks are making money off of all the capitalist transactions of yours. OWS appears to be crying about banks and once again… you support banks with fees. I have seen many, unknowingly or stupidly, working to defeat themselves. This is why I ask.. “Where’s the Compassion for Stupid?”
- McCormick unveils annual flavor forecast as chilies top trends - Baltimore Sun ow.ly/rsPtt..... 1 hour ago
- New mayor inspires ‘leftist revolution’ in NYC ow.ly/rsG7l What a Psycho #tcot..... 4 hours ago
- SEATTLE: Former Washington Democratic official sentenced | Tri-CityHerald.com ow.ly/rsFXg Progressive jackpotting? #tcot..... 4 hours ago
- Uncommon Knowledge Radio Podcast ow.ly/rot2E Join in by calling (714) 888-7404 begins in just 15 minutes. #tcot..... 1 day ago
- Bart McLeay – U.S. Senate Candidate from Nebraska | Tea Party Express ow.ly/rqh08 #tcot..... 1 day ago
- bobbi85710 on Mike Presnell, Director of Border Narcotics, Visits Uncommon Knowledge
- Remember How… Nepotized Senator Mark Pryor Plays Political Opossum? | Eyes In The Northwest on Remember the Democratic Senators Who Did Not Vote for the Health Care Bill?
- Remember How… Nepotized Senator Mark Pryor Plays Political Opossum? | Eyes In The Northwest on Has Anyone in Arkansas Fallen For Mark Pryor’s Latest Vote of Conscience?
- Dina M. Tillman on The Reason the USA Does NOT Have a Republican Socialist Party
- bobbi85710 on Smart Grid, Controlled Spin, Meters With A Multi-Purpose?