Arkansas’s 2010 went out with a murder of crows aka blackbirds!
As 1,000 black birds fall from sky in Beebe, Arkansas, I would guess this was a harbinger of some magnitude. From the sheer quantity of carcasses it does not bode well!
- Sovereignty Unbound 07/28 by PRNRadioNetwork ow.ly/zGgXF Tonite Denise subs for Arlen & interviews Trevor Louden starts in 15 min..... 46 minutes ago
- WindAction | Wind power production tax credit: Wall St. wolf in green clothing ow.ly/zBgtq WOW! #tcot..... 3 days ago
- LA Times Features Pro-Hamas Article ow.ly/zy5ux Somebody check the water in southern CA, lighten up on the Kool-Aid #tcot..... 4 days ago
- Englishman (79) searches for long lost Irish love ow.ly/zy4Tf Romance no matter the age...... 4 days ago
- Lincoln County Commission hears argument against wind farms ow.ly/zwghL #SD #tcot Be Smart - Just Say NO to Wind Farms!..... 4 days ago
- bobbi85710 on Has Obama outsmarted the GOP and the American people?
- bobbi85710 on O’s Social Security Administration Attacks the Elderly!
- bobbi85710 on Today It IS All About The Declaration of Independence!
- Happy Fourth of July and THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT! | Bobbi85710's Mouth in the South on Today It IS All About The Declaration of Independence!
- bobbi85710 on For The Record – No Illegal Alien Criminals or Children of Same, Nor Muslims Built The USA