Arkansas’s 2010 went out with a murder of crows aka blackbirds!
As 1,000 black birds fall from sky in Beebe, Arkansas, I would guess this was a harbinger of some magnitude. From the sheer quantity of carcasses it does not bode well!
- Port of Pasco to evict Green Power | Local News | Tri-CityHerald.com ow.ly/vXeu3 bwa ha ha #tcot..... 11 minutes ago
- Wow the posting button went wild with that earlier tweet...... 16 minutes ago
- Western lawmakers strategize on taking control of federal lands » CowboyByte po.st/DHNWCA via @CowboyByte..... 1 hour ago
- Quartzsite Arizona - Another of the BLM's Land Grabs wp.me/p2mzYv-ZH #tcot..... 5 hours ago
- What IS the BLM Scrubbing? wp.me/p2mzYv-Z8..... 2 days ago
- The Wild, Wooly, Pristine West is Being Forked | Eyes In The Northwest on Delta Smelt Part 2 is the Dunes Sagebrush Lizard
- bobbi85710 on Coincidence – High Beef Prices and Government Goon Squad Grabbing Cattle?
- bobbi85710 on Current Status of Fort Hood
- bobbi85710 on Sen Grassley’s Common Core Curriculum Kibosh Request
- bobbi85710 on Two Teen Suicides in Tri-Cities is Two Too Many in One Month