In the past few days I have been to Murfreesboro Crater of Diamonds State Park, which is a dry field in an ancient volcanic caldera and at Winona Lake Park. Both sites have had the exact same frequency cycling at high decibel to the point of annoyance. It’s faintly audible on the video but extremely loud in person. Have you experienced this at a state park recently or maybe elsewhere in the country? Neither facility had an explanation.
- Bill Clinton on Charlie Rose defining Isis & intentions.... hmm? Isn't this the same jack@ss who needed 1/2 that word 'is' defined? #tcot..... 10 hours ago
- EXCLUSIVE: James O'Keefe Releases Second Video Exposé on Battleground Texas ow.ly/C3WhB #tcot..... 17 hours ago
- RT @SkidWillie: It's a good thing we have a Nobel Peace Prize winner as POTUS otherwise he'd be starting WWIII. Oh wait...... 1 day ago
- RT @EdDriscoll: The Moral Failure of Eric Holder, as diagnosed by @VDHanson pjmedia.com/victordavishan… http://t.co/Vh8hHjthvU..... 1 day ago
- RT @Carydc: ‘Batten Down the Hatches!’ Judge Jeanine Warns Americans: Your Safety is in Your Own Hands - See more at: bit.ly/1rhVOcd…..... 1 day ago
- bobbi85710 on Has Obama outsmarted the GOP and the American people?
- bobbi85710 on O’s Social Security Administration Attacks the Elderly!
- bobbi85710 on Today It IS All About The Declaration of Independence!
- Happy Fourth of July and THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT! | Bobbi85710's Mouth in the South on Today It IS All About The Declaration of Independence!
- bobbi85710 on For The Record – No Illegal Alien Criminals or Children of Same, Nor Muslims Built The USA