In the past few days I have been to Murfreesboro Crater of Diamonds State Park, which is a dry field in an ancient volcanic caldera and at Winona Lake Park. Both sites have had the exact same frequency cycling at high decibel to the point of annoyance. It’s faintly audible on the video but extremely loud in person. Have you experienced this at a state park recently or maybe elsewhere in the country? Neither facility had an explanation.
- Feds Put A Worm In Apple shar.es/RXvqD via @personalliberty Thugging for dollars #tcot..... 2 days ago
- Health authorities admit 'wind turbine syndrome' is real ow.ly/uihJK Lethal to injurious... endorsed by Obama & minions #tcot..... 2 days ago
- @bzaz bwa ha ha ha ha, cleaning keyboard here..... 2 days ago
- Top 5 Things To Know About Mark Pryor (D-AR) » America Rising ow.ly/ui04J He thinks he's entitled to warm his dad's seat! #tcot..... 2 days ago
- Mark Pryor’s Staff Is…Looking For Work? | The Arkansas Project ow.ly/uhZXr bwa ha ha ha ha #tcot..... 2 days ago
- Senator Mark Pryor Follows in Daddy’s Tracks & Acts the Mad Attack Dog | Bobbi85710's Mouth in the South on Free Land and Homes… Now Free Money in Arkansas via Senator Mark Pryor’s Assist!
- Senator Mark Pryor Follows in Daddy’s Tracks & Acts the Mad Attack Dog | Bobbi85710's Mouth in the South on Remember How… Nepotized Senator Mark Pryor Plays Political Opossum?
- Florida’s Nutty Congressman Alan Grayson | Eyes In The Northwest on Rep. Anthony Weiner’s Happy Meal Comes Home to Roost
- bobbi85710 on Cary Grant – Legal Immigrant – Good Company
- bobbi85710 on FlexNet Model 530X – Are Your Water, Gas and Electric Companies Changing Out Meters?