In the past few days I have been to Murfreesboro Crater of Diamonds State Park, which is a dry field in an ancient volcanic caldera and at Winona Lake Park. Both sites have had the exact same frequency cycling at high decibel to the point of annoyance. It’s faintly audible on the video but extremely loud in person. Have you experienced this at a state park recently or maybe elsewhere in the country? Neither facility had an explanation.
- Radical Islamist Terrorism emboldened by anti-American Barack Obama ow.ly/Aymv4..... 2 days ago
- Michelle Malkin | The Ferguson feeding frenzy michellemalkin.com/2014/08/20/the… via @michellemalkin..... 2 days ago
- Uncommon Knowledge ow.ly/AvumD Let's discuss mini Detroit, ie #Ferguson MO, named 'A Playful City USA Community' #tcot in 15 m..... 3 days ago
- Robert Burt, 19, poses for mugshot while wearing a T-shirt with a photo of his previous mugshot ow.ly/AvyS9 bwa ha ha..... 3 days ago
- Support Darren Wilson Facebook page ow.ly/Avx4w a police officer who defended himself from a more brutal beating #Ferguson #tcot..... 3 days ago
- bobbi85710 on Has Obama outsmarted the GOP and the American people?
- bobbi85710 on O’s Social Security Administration Attacks the Elderly!
- bobbi85710 on Today It IS All About The Declaration of Independence!
- Happy Fourth of July and THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT! | Bobbi85710's Mouth in the South on Today It IS All About The Declaration of Independence!
- bobbi85710 on For The Record – No Illegal Alien Criminals or Children of Same, Nor Muslims Built The USA