In the past few days I have been to Murfreesboro Crater of Diamonds State Park, which is a dry field in an ancient volcanic caldera and at Winona Lake Park. Both sites have had the exact same frequency cycling at high decibel to the point of annoyance. It’s faintly audible on the video but extremely loud in person. Have you experienced this at a state park recently or maybe elsewhere in the country? Neither facility had an explanation.
- Uncommon Knowledge 07/29 by PRNRadioNetwork ow.ly/zJc2p starts in 15 minutes... topic - Jessie Ventura Call in # (714) 888-7404..... 1 day ago
- Sovereignty Unbound 07/28 by PRNRadioNetwork ow.ly/zGgXF Tonite Denise subs for Arlen & interviews Trevor Louden starts in 15 min..... 2 days ago
- WindAction | Wind power production tax credit: Wall St. wolf in green clothing ow.ly/zBgtq WOW! #tcot..... 5 days ago
- LA Times Features Pro-Hamas Article ow.ly/zy5ux Somebody check the water in southern CA, lighten up on the Kool-Aid #tcot..... 6 days ago
- Englishman (79) searches for long lost Irish love ow.ly/zy4Tf Romance no matter the age...... 6 days ago
- bobbi85710 on Has Obama outsmarted the GOP and the American people?
- bobbi85710 on O’s Social Security Administration Attacks the Elderly!
- bobbi85710 on Today It IS All About The Declaration of Independence!
- Happy Fourth of July and THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT! | Bobbi85710's Mouth in the South on Today It IS All About The Declaration of Independence!
- bobbi85710 on For The Record – No Illegal Alien Criminals or Children of Same, Nor Muslims Built The USA