In the past few days I have been to Murfreesboro Crater of Diamonds State Park, which is a dry field in an ancient volcanic caldera and at Winona Lake Park. Both sites have had the exact same frequency cycling at high decibel to the point of annoyance. It’s faintly audible on the video but extremely loud in person. Have you experienced this at a state park recently or maybe elsewhere in the country? Neither facility had an explanation.
- A Culture of Hooliganism… Obama Goons Threatened 10,000 GOP Donors With Legal Trouble for Donating to Republicans ow.ly/ln638..... 1 hour ago
- Was it a Lack of Sign, Funds, or Sloth that Led to Bridge Collapse in Washington State wp.me/p2mzYv-Iw..... 12 hours ago
- @jenevalynne After being in bigger ones, that's tiny to me. Hoping all are well there though. I have to go thru DMs just noticed :)..... 14 hours ago
- No matter why bridge collapsed, stimulus money from 2009 where is it? the bridge report from 2010 shows fault & were signs posted 4 height?..... 14 hours ago
- BREAKING: HOLDER LIED TO CONGRESS On His Role in Investigating News Reporters (Video) ow.ly/llB2s Of course he did, never stops!..... 14 hours ago
- Louie Douglas on Linda Jordan’s Diligence Is The Stuff of Which Patriots Are Made!
- Southeastern Washington State’s Own (Delta Smelt) Government Land Grab Attempt | Eyes In The Northwest on Delta Smelt Part 2 is the Dunes Sagebrush Lizard
- bobbi85710 on Is a 32 Hour Work Week The New Norm?
- bobbi85710 on Uncommon Knowlege Tonight’s Episode Includes #StopCommonCore Info
- bobbi85710 on Arkansas State Congressional House – Well Done!