In the past few days I have been to Murfreesboro Crater of Diamonds State Park, which is a dry field in an ancient volcanic caldera and at Winona Lake Park. Both sites have had the exact same frequency cycling at high decibel to the point of annoyance. It’s faintly audible on the video but extremely loud in person. Have you experienced this at a state park recently or maybe elsewhere in the country? Neither facility had an explanation.
- Brother - Can You Spare Exchange? wp.me/p2mzYv-Rt..... 2 hours ago
- Not only is America being gouged on insurance, losing your doctor of record, you are steered to a different hospital... Obamacare is a scam!..... 3 hours ago
- Last thought of the day - Never Forget: December 7, 1941 ow.ly/ryyw0 Your parents and grandparents don't! #tcot..... 1 day ago
- “834 Errors” still dog Healthcare.gov ow.ly/ryyro hmm? '...Bring out your dead... Bring out your dead".#tcot..... 1 day ago
- Ice flows on the Yakima | Local Photos | Tri-CityHerald.com ow.ly/ryynO..... 1 day ago
- bobbi85710 on Mike Presnell, Director of Border Narcotics, Visits Uncommon Knowledge
- Remember How… Nepotized Senator Mark Pryor Plays Political Opossum? | Eyes In The Northwest on Remember the Democratic Senators Who Did Not Vote for the Health Care Bill?
- Remember How… Nepotized Senator Mark Pryor Plays Political Opossum? | Eyes In The Northwest on Has Anyone in Arkansas Fallen For Mark Pryor’s Latest Vote of Conscience?
- Dina M. Tillman on The Reason the USA Does NOT Have a Republican Socialist Party
- bobbi85710 on Smart Grid, Controlled Spin, Meters With A Multi-Purpose?