In the past few days I have been to Murfreesboro Crater of Diamonds State Park, which is a dry field in an ancient volcanic caldera and at Winona Lake Park. Both sites have had the exact same frequency cycling at high decibel to the point of annoyance. It’s faintly audible on the video but extremely loud in person. Have you experienced this at a state park recently or maybe elsewhere in the country? Neither facility had an explanation.
- Attkisson: CBS 'Sinister' in Censoring Stories Because They Don't Trust the Public bit.ly/1r1BhZg via @BreitbartNews #tcot..... 16 hours ago
- U.S. Constitution – It’s Your Day, All Day! wp.me/pHnzM-4R4..... 17 hours ago
- U.S. Constitution – It’s Your Day, All Day! wp.me/p2mzYv-124..... 17 hours ago
- WindAction | Dead koalas found after trees lopped to make way for Bald Hills wind farm in South Gippsland ow.ly/BAmpy..... 1 day ago
- In Lakewood, VA officials hear from frustrated vets | Military News | The News Tribune ow.ly/BAm6E #tcot #Veterans..... 1 day ago
- bobbi85710 on Has Obama outsmarted the GOP and the American people?
- bobbi85710 on O’s Social Security Administration Attacks the Elderly!
- bobbi85710 on Today It IS All About The Declaration of Independence!
- Happy Fourth of July and THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT! | Bobbi85710's Mouth in the South on Today It IS All About The Declaration of Independence!
- bobbi85710 on For The Record – No Illegal Alien Criminals or Children of Same, Nor Muslims Built The USA