In the past few days I have been to Murfreesboro Crater of Diamonds State Park, which is a dry field in an ancient volcanic caldera and at Winona Lake Park. Both sites have had the exact same frequency cycling at high decibel to the point of annoyance. It’s faintly audible on the video but extremely loud in person. Have you experienced this at a state park recently or maybe elsewhere in the country? Neither facility had an explanation.
- Army researchers are developing a self-aware robot squid you can 3D print in the field ow.ly/VJQj30jBWsI I so want one of these!..... 2 hours ago
- Spot on! twitter.com/Don_Vito_08/st…..... 2 hours ago
- If the DNC protesting the election is worried that the Russians had interfered........ who is the greater party of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 1 day ago
- Boycotting the Biggest and Best LIAR Competition Tonight! I can look at the fashion in stills in the morning..... Carry On!..... 1 month ago
- Lou Rawls - You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine - YouTube ow.ly/DccY30iKioN Got to love Lou!..... 1 month ago
- Progressives aka Socialists Getting Boots on the Ground for Mid-Term Elections | Eyes In The Northwest on Progressives aka Socialists Getting Boots on the Ground for Mid-Term Elections
- Non-Obstructionists VS. The Liberal Obstructionists | Eyes In The Northwest on Non-Obstructionists VS. The Liberal Obstructionists
- bob e on Not A DemocRAT & Yes Ted Cruz is Not Eligible!
- Natural Born North American Does Not Equal Natural Born American | Eyes In The Northwest on Natural Born North American Does Not Equal Natural Born American
- bobbi85710 on Not A DemocRAT & Yes Ted Cruz is Not Eligible!