Hey Online Sellers… Friends, Acquaintances and Those Unknown to Me..
If you Tweet, Facebook, and Blog in support of any OWS or affiliated group, you, a colleague, are stupid. When you sell a product, you are engaging in capitalism, the very thing OWS appears to wail against. Depending on the venue, yours or another company’s site… somewhere along the line you pay a fee to another capitalist. Then as those fees move through banking centers, banks are making money off of all the capitalist transactions of yours. OWS appears to be crying about banks and once again… you support banks with fees. I have seen many, unknowingly or stupidly, working to defeat themselves. This is why I ask.. “Where’s the Compassion for Stupid?”
- Email scandal is also about Obama ow.ly/ROfIw ANYONE should be considered a subversive to traitorous/treasonous conspirator #tcot..... 2 hours ago
- ‘Very unusual’: Why did President Obama greet Saudi Arabia’s King Salman like this? [photos] ow.ly/ROfgG Kow Tow in Chief #tcot..... 2 hours ago
- Anyone who sent/received/forwarded to clintonemail.com should be considered a subversive to traitorous/treasonous conspirator #tcot..... 2 hours ago
- Proof CBC should stick to the truth, the whole truth & nothing but truth ow.ly/ROdwO hmm? Interesting who arrives N of USA #tcot..... 2 hours ago
- Washington files lawsuit over Hanford tank vapors | Tri-City Herald ow.ly/RL7gw Darn tootin' #tcot..... 1 day ago
- bobbi85710 on An Off Balance Obama Requires Being Placed in Check by Congress
- Red on The Ultimate Authority to Arrest the Usurper
- latitude 38 on IRS Running Roughshod Over Taxpayers for Illegals?
- Out With the Old… In With the New in 2015 at the SOTU | Eyes In The Northwest on The Perfect Plan to Stimulate Job Growth and the Economy
- bobbi85710 on Antithesis of the Obama Administration Found in Gandhi’s Words