Hey Online Sellers… Friends, Acquaintances and Those Unknown to Me..
If you Tweet, Facebook, and Blog in support of any OWS or affiliated group, you, a colleague, are stupid. When you sell a product, you are engaging in capitalism, the very thing OWS appears to wail against. Depending on the venue, yours or another company’s site… somewhere along the line you pay a fee to another capitalist. Then as those fees move through banking centers, banks are making money off of all the capitalist transactions of yours. OWS appears to be crying about banks and once again… you support banks with fees. I have seen many, unknowingly or stupidly, working to defeat themselves. This is why I ask.. “Where’s the Compassion for Stupid?”
- PRNRadioNetwork's Uncommon Knowledge presents AMERICA IN CRISIS – Public Q&A with Panel of Experts ow.ly/Nt2cw in 15 minutes..... 2 days ago
- AMERICA IN CRISIS – Public Q&A with Panel of Experts noisyroom.net/blog/2015/05/2…..... 2 days ago
- #itmakesadifferencehillary as UR team of minions attempt to delete this hash tag...... 3 days ago
- RT @THV11: Mayflower: Important to note this is not as strong as last year's but still worth every bit of attention. Seek shelter. #arwx..... 3 days ago
- RT @ChiefKeith: TORNADO WARNING until 8:45pm for northwest Pulaski and northwest Saline counties. #arwx..... 3 days ago
- bobbi85710 on An Off Balance Obama Requires Being Placed in Check by Congress
- Red on The Ultimate Authority to Arrest the Usurper
- latitude 38 on IRS Running Roughshod Over Taxpayers for Illegals?
- Out With the Old… In With the New in 2015 at the SOTU | Eyes In The Northwest on The Perfect Plan to Stimulate Job Growth and the Economy
- bobbi85710 on Antithesis of the Obama Administration Found in Gandhi’s Words