How can you do more for your country before the 2012 election? Don’t just settle to tackle the issues in your own state, adopt another state. Learn the issues, assess the candidates, reach out in blogs by writing or commenting, use Twitter and re-tweet, share on StumbleUpon and a host of other sites. Get the word out and let’s clean up Washington DC. No one is above reproach there now. Even the TEA Party candidates did not get the job done. There is a Usurpation of our White House that engages in treasonous and traitorous activities. Has anyone called this out?
- @Jenevalynne Sounds a worthy endeavor on your part, doing good here, just have been overwhelmed with paperwork processing...... 6 hours ago
- Uncommon Knowledge 12/01 by PRNRadioNetwork | Radio Podcasts ow.ly/Vm3Es join in or call (714) 888-7404 #tcot in 15 minutes..... 6 hours ago
- @Jenevalynne hmm? Interesting........ 6 hours ago
- RT @worldnetdaily: Illegals sue Oregon over denial of driver’s licenses po.st/jnRrP2 Logic: We need easier access to better jobs..... 6 hours ago
- Fit to Print…@Absolutely bobbi85710.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/fit…..... 6 hours ago
- bobbi85710 on An Off Balance Obama Requires Being Placed in Check by Congress
- Red on The Ultimate Authority to Arrest the Usurper
- latitude 38 on IRS Running Roughshod Over Taxpayers for Illegals?
- Out With the Old… In With the New in 2015 at the SOTU | Eyes In The Northwest on The Perfect Plan to Stimulate Job Growth and the Economy
- bobbi85710 on Antithesis of the Obama Administration Found in Gandhi’s Words