May 11, 2013
Audemus jura nostra defendere by Linda Jordan
“We dare maintain our rights” is the Alabama State motto. When the Alabama Supreme Court hears Hugh McInnish et al v Beth Chapman Secretary of State will Alabama dare to maintain their rights? Will they defend the rights given to them by God and acknowledged in the Constitution? Will they defend their right to be governed by a constitutionally eligible President and thereby defend us all?
By now everyone should know that the Constitution dictates that anyone who wants to be President of the United States of America has to be a “natural born citizen”. (Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5) And everyone should know by now that you are NOT a natural born citizen unless both your parents were citizens of this country at the time of your birth. It is that simple. Some of us are citizens at birth, some of us are naturalized citizens, and some of us are natural born citizens.
If you want to be President you are not eligible unless you are a natural born citizen. The man Barack Obama claims as his father was a Kenyan here on a student Visa. He was not a citizen of the United States at the time of Obama’s birth or any other time.
One citizen parent, Stanley Ann Dunham (the woman Obama claims is his mother) plus one non-citizen parent does not equal a natural born citizen child.
That should have been the end of the story. The end of Obama’s presidential aspirations. But Democrats were determined to do whatever it took to get Obama in to the White House. They put him forward as their candidate even though they knew he was ineligible.
This abject violation and mockery of the Constitution was noticed by millions of citizens. When authorities ignored Obama’s own assertion that his father was not an American citizen when he was born or ever, we began demanding that Obama show his original, long form Certificate of Live Birth. Maybe seeing this fact in print on an official, legal document, would make those responsible for upholding and defending the Constitution do their job.
To that end hundreds of lawsuits have been filed by patriots across this country over the last four years trying to “out” Obama’s birth certificate. McInnish is one of them. His case, now in front of the Alabama Supreme Court for consideration, challenges Obama’s Constitutional eligibility and introduces evidence that the birth certificate Obama finally released on April 27, 2011, is a forgery. Obama used that forged birth certificate in an attempt to prove his citizenship, not natural born citizenship but citizenship, and this was fraud.
When I read about the McInnish case I remembered that I had contacted Beth Chapman, the Alabama Secretary of State, in December 2011 and requested that she investigate the authenticity of Obama’s birth records and social security number. Her Elections Attorney, H. Robert Johnston, wrote me back on December 29th. A very nice letter, not a canned response. Sincere I thought.
In part Johnston wrote that, “If the Secretary [Chapman] gains knowledge from an official source arising from the performance of her duties prescribed by law that a candidate has not met a certifying qualification, the Secretary of State would not certify the candidate.” The State of Alabama requires that presidential candidates meet the constitutional requirements in order to be certified and placed on the ballot.
Fast forward to March 1, 2012. Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio, an official source, made a probable cause finding that the birth certificate Obama posted on the White House website on April 27, 2011 was a forgery. (On July 17 he determined that it was an absolute forgery.) I wrote Chapman on March 23, 2012 and brought it to her direct attention that an official source, a law enforcement agency, had determined that the birth certificate Obama is using is a forgery and, most disturbing, that on April 27, 2011 someone placed that forged birth certificate on the White House website in an attempt to prove Obama’s identity, citizenship status and eligibility to be a presidential candidate. This was done in a clear attempt to silence citizens who questioned Obama’s eligibility to be a presidential candidate or President and demanded he produce his real birth certificate. So Chapman knew, long before she placed Obama’s name on the General Election ballot for November 2012, that an official source had raised grave concerns about Obama’s eligibility.
Silence. I did not hear from Alabama again. I pray we hear from them now and that “audemus jura nostra defendere” is more than just their motto.
- Army researchers are developing a self-aware robot squid you can 3D print in the field ow.ly/VJQj30jBWsI I so want one of these!..... 1 hour ago
- Spot on! twitter.com/Don_Vito_08/st…..... 1 hour ago
- If the DNC protesting the election is worried that the Russians had interfered........ who is the greater party of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 1 day ago
- Boycotting the Biggest and Best LIAR Competition Tonight! I can look at the fashion in stills in the morning..... Carry On!..... 1 month ago
- Lou Rawls - You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine - YouTube ow.ly/DccY30iKioN Got to love Lou!..... 1 month ago
- Progressives aka Socialists Getting Boots on the Ground for Mid-Term Elections | Eyes In The Northwest on Progressives aka Socialists Getting Boots on the Ground for Mid-Term Elections
- Non-Obstructionists VS. The Liberal Obstructionists | Eyes In The Northwest on Non-Obstructionists VS. The Liberal Obstructionists
- bob e on Not A DemocRAT & Yes Ted Cruz is Not Eligible!
- Natural Born North American Does Not Equal Natural Born American | Eyes In The Northwest on Natural Born North American Does Not Equal Natural Born American
- bobbi85710 on Not A DemocRAT & Yes Ted Cruz is Not Eligible!