Would Election Fraud be a case of RICO – US Code – Chapter 96: Racketeer influenced and corrupt organizations?
Simplified via Wikipedia
Under the law, racketeering activity means:
* Any violation of state statutes against gambling, murder, kidnapping, extortion, arson, robbery, bribery, dealing in obscene matter, or dealing in a controlled substance or listed chemical (as defined in the Controlled Substances Act);
* Any act of bribery, counterfeiting, theft, embezzlement, fraud, dealing in obscene matter, obstruction of justice, slavery, racketeering, gambling, money laundering, commission of murder-for-hire, and several other offenses covered under the Federal criminal code (Title 18);
* Embezzlement of union funds;
* Bankruptcy fraud or securities fraud;
* Drug trafficking; long-term and elaborate drug networks can also be prosecuted using the Continuing Criminal Enterprise Statute;
* Money laundering and related offenses;
* Bringing in, aiding or assisting aliens in illegally entering the country (if the action was for financial gain);
* Acts of terrorism.
Well, well, well……..Have we seen any of this? hmm?
Gateway Pundit Details-
Michelle Malkin Details-
Andrew Breitbart Presents Big Government Details-
With Unions thrown in the mix, this could be one heck of an increase within the prison system, as it’s doubling down. Does anyone begin to doubt the election results from 2008? Why does it seem that voter fraud always reflects Democratic leanings?
I say bring out the RICO, arrest the perpetrators, and begin Prosecuting Now!