In the past few days I have been to Murfreesboro Crater of Diamonds State Park, which is a dry field in an ancient volcanic caldera and at Winona Lake Park. Both sites have had the exact same frequency cycling at high decibel to the point of annoyance. It’s faintly audible on the video but extremely loud in person. Have you experienced this at a state park recently or maybe elsewhere in the country? Neither facility had an explanation.
- RATTLESNAKE PASS ow.ly/SYnoB A parable for today #tcot #2A #BogusPOSpotus..... 12 hours ago
- @myServal People are being told this is Status Quo.... only in the Leftist & MSM playbook. I ain't buying the BS...... 2 days ago
- Distraction of a False Flag to corrupt the vision of the mass population that officially the West/Left Coast is 'WIDE & TIGHT' FUBAR #tcot..... 2 days ago
- Funny how a false flag event will cover up the fact that it's Oregon's first day of selling 'legal pot' hmm? ow.ly/SUZXK #tcot..... 2 days ago
- Umpqua Actors Community Theatre Inc, Uact in Roseburg, Oregon (OR) - NonProfitFacts.com ow.ly/SUZsQ hmm? Check out filings!..... 2 days ago
October 2015 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- bobbi85710 on An Off Balance Obama Requires Being Placed in Check by Congress
- Red on The Ultimate Authority to Arrest the Usurper
- latitude 38 on IRS Running Roughshod Over Taxpayers for Illegals?
- Out With the Old… In With the New in 2015 at the SOTU | Eyes In The Northwest on The Perfect Plan to Stimulate Job Growth and the Economy
- bobbi85710 on Antithesis of the Obama Administration Found in Gandhi’s Words