In the past few days I have been to Murfreesboro Crater of Diamonds State Park, which is a dry field in an ancient volcanic caldera and at Winona Lake Park. Both sites have had the exact same frequency cycling at high decibel to the point of annoyance. It’s faintly audible on the video but extremely loud in person. Have you experienced this at a state park recently or maybe elsewhere in the country? Neither facility had an explanation.
- RT @littlebytesnews: @littlebytesnews Top-Conservative Daily News is out! paper.li/littlebytesnew…..... 1 hour ago
- RT @Daggy1: #FF @BillBeavers @bluebird313 @betseyross @boxerpaws60 @BrianINC @brandootr @BarrySux @birving64 @Boomerjeff..... 1 hour ago
- @JoeTheMailman That's b/c if you have no achievements, you need to invite everyone who does to surround you. Proxy Moxie..... 1 hour ago
- Time 2 get tough on O's special privilege criminals (illegal aliens, tax dodgers & pervs) while he puts up major obstacles to AMERICANS!..... 2 hours ago
- Immigrant children receive adult dose of hepatitis A vaccine at detention center | Fox News ow.ly/PcURu Obama dosage! #tcot..... 2 hours ago
- bobbi85710 on An Off Balance Obama Requires Being Placed in Check by Congress
- Red on The Ultimate Authority to Arrest the Usurper
- latitude 38 on IRS Running Roughshod Over Taxpayers for Illegals?
- Out With the Old… In With the New in 2015 at the SOTU | Eyes In The Northwest on The Perfect Plan to Stimulate Job Growth and the Economy
- bobbi85710 on Antithesis of the Obama Administration Found in Gandhi’s Words