In the past few days I have been to Murfreesboro Crater of Diamonds State Park, which is a dry field in an ancient volcanic caldera and at Winona Lake Park. Both sites have had the exact same frequency cycling at high decibel to the point of annoyance. It’s faintly audible on the video but extremely loud in person. Have you experienced this at a state park recently or maybe elsewhere in the country? Neither facility had an explanation.
- University Officials in Florida authorize Pro-ISIS Club - Barry Video Release | Project Veritas ow.ly/KYQiF Wow #tcot..... 1 day ago
- RT @Daggy1: #FF @BluShadows @bigdave0908 @BillBeavers @bluebird313 @betseyross @boxerpaws60 @BrianINC @brandootr @BarrySux @birving64..... 3 days ago
- Liking a candidate striking for POTUS and him actually being eligible are two different things. 2 wrongs will never make it right! #tcot..... 3 days ago
- When will Obama be arrested for Treason & Dereliction of Duty & Providing Aid and Comfort of the Enemy? #tcot..... 4 days ago
- Data Breach at Premera Blue Cross Insurance Leads to Lawsuits ow.ly/KTitR #WA #AK Admission Letters from Premera arriving today!..... 4 days ago
- bobbi85710 on An Off Balance Obama Requires Being Placed in Check by Congress
- Red on The Ultimate Authority to Arrest the Usurper
- latitude 38 on IRS Running Roughshod Over Taxpayers for Illegals?
- Out With the Old… In With the New in 2015 at the SOTU | Eyes In The Northwest on The Perfect Plan to Stimulate Job Growth and the Economy
- bobbi85710 on Antithesis of the Obama Administration Found in Gandhi’s Words