In the past few days I have been to Murfreesboro Crater of Diamonds State Park, which is a dry field in an ancient volcanic caldera and at Winona Lake Park. Both sites have had the exact same frequency cycling at high decibel to the point of annoyance. It’s faintly audible on the video but extremely loud in person. Have you experienced this at a state park recently or maybe elsewhere in the country? Neither facility had an explanation.
- Breaking=> Third Planned Parenthood Undercover Video Released - Photos of Procured Baby Tissue - The Gateway Pundit ow.ly/QbKRF..... 1 hour ago
- RT @smitty_one_each: "Americans will be reminded about what a circus of welfare-chiseling, race-obsessed, work-averse, baby-shredding freak…..... 15 hours ago
- @scott_wiener And being full of water/Liberal loony water carrier, saves how many lives? Remember #KateSteinle ,now #KatesLaw..... 17 hours ago
- RT @realdonaldtrump: Will be interviewed tonight on @seanhannity at 10:00. There is so much to talk about! #tcot..... 17 hours ago
- Libs 4 Jeb! Democratic Donors Line Up 2 Toss $ @ Jeb Bush Campaign ow.ly/Q9M3a Libs want a Clinton/Bush WE THE PEOPLE just say NO..... 17 hours ago
- bobbi85710 on An Off Balance Obama Requires Being Placed in Check by Congress
- Red on The Ultimate Authority to Arrest the Usurper
- latitude 38 on IRS Running Roughshod Over Taxpayers for Illegals?
- Out With the Old… In With the New in 2015 at the SOTU | Eyes In The Northwest on The Perfect Plan to Stimulate Job Growth and the Economy
- bobbi85710 on Antithesis of the Obama Administration Found in Gandhi’s Words