In the past few days I have been to Murfreesboro Crater of Diamonds State Park, which is a dry field in an ancient volcanic caldera and at Winona Lake Park. Both sites have had the exact same frequency cycling at high decibel to the point of annoyance. It’s faintly audible on the video but extremely loud in person. Have you experienced this at a state park recently or maybe elsewhere in the country? Neither facility had an explanation.
- Obama Pentagon Caught in Major Cover-Up of Mass Murder of US Troops po.st/WqiHJE via @po_st Every American should be P/O'd #tcot..... 5 hours ago
- And Libs remind me again just why your Toolish Usurper Obama won the Nobel? #tcot..... 6 hours ago
- Gearing up for chaos. Personally, I'm all good. The Brothers Grimm were better story creators...... 6 hours ago
- What Hillary terms 'Distractions'... the rest of the planet terms FACTS with a PATTERN and AGENDA #itmakesadifferencehillary..... 6 hours ago
- @Jenevalynne Oh yes, Sonar systems gone wild. What better way to keep the populace on edge...... 1 day ago
- bobbi85710 on An Off Balance Obama Requires Being Placed in Check by Congress
- Red on The Ultimate Authority to Arrest the Usurper
- latitude 38 on IRS Running Roughshod Over Taxpayers for Illegals?
- Out With the Old… In With the New in 2015 at the SOTU | Eyes In The Northwest on The Perfect Plan to Stimulate Job Growth and the Economy
- bobbi85710 on Antithesis of the Obama Administration Found in Gandhi’s Words