Finally, it is encouraging to know that the Presidential line of succession now has Speaker of the House John Boehner in position. “We the People” of the United States of America have been heard! Now let’s get Obamacare repealed!
|Contact: Cory Fritz
| Excerpts from Boehner’s Speech to the Opening Session of the 112th Congress
Jan 5, 2011 Washington– Following are excerpts from Congressman John Boehner’s (R-West Chester) remarks to the opening session of the 112th Congress which will convene today at 12:00 p.m. ET:* * * * * * * * * * * *
“We gather here today at a time of great challenges. Nearly one in ten of our neighbors are looking for work. Health care costs are still rising for families and small businesses. Our spending has caught up with us, and our debt will soon eclipse the size of our entire economy. Hard work and tough decisions will be required of the 112th Congress. No longer can we fall short. No longer can we kick the can down the road. The people voted to end business as usual, and today we begin carrying out their instructions.”
* * * * * * * * * * * *
“The American people have humbled us. They have refreshed our memories as to just how temporary the privilege to serve is. They have reminded us that everything here is on loan from them. That includes this gavel, which I accept cheerfully and gratefully, knowing I am but its caretaker. After all, this is the people’s House. This is their Congress. It’s about them, not us. What they want is a government that is honest, accountable and responsive to their needs. A government that respects individual liberty, honors our heritage, and bows before the public it serves.”
* * * * * * * * * * * *
“Our aim will be to give government back to the people. In seeking this goal, we will part with some of the rituals that have come to characterize this institution under majorities Republican and Democratic alike. We will dispense with the conventional wisdom that bigger bills are always better; that fast legislating is good legislating; that allowing additional amendments and open debate makes the legislative process ‘less efficient’ than our forefathers intended. These misconceptions have been the basis for the rituals of modern Washington. The American people have not been well served by them.”
* * * * * * * * * * * *
“We will not always get it right. We will not always agree on what is right. A great deal of scar tissue has built up on both sides of the aisle. We cannot ignore that, nor should we. My belief has always been, we can disagree without being disagreeable to each other. That’s why it is critical this institution operate in a manner that permits a free exchange of ideas, and resolves our honest differences through a fair debate and a fair vote. We may have different – sometimes, very different – ideas for how to go about achieving the common good, but it is our shared goal. It is why we serve.”
* * * * * * * * * * * *
NOTE: Boehner’s speech will take place after the election of the Speaker and will be streamed live online at the Pledge to America Facebook Page.
Posted in Conservative Views, Government Reformation, Health Care, Uncategorized
Tagged 112th, 61st, America, boehner, congress, house, john, line, obamacare, opening, people, position, president, repeal, session, speaker, States, succession, United, we
I don’t mind saying that I am one perturbed previous supporter of LTC Terry Lakin. In the future, I don’t want to see a book, play, movie, presentation, speech, or DVD of his life story.
Once he plead guilty, he denies all that he stood for. Had he deployed and possibly been taken captive, his actions SCREAM potential treasonous behavior. Was this all a sham and distraction? As I see it… he was taken captive domestically, betrayed his oath when he flip flopped and finally pulled the guilty card. He is a traitor to himself and his many supporters. If he is discharged he will no longer have standing. Was he or his family threatened? Has he now become a casualty of “battle fatigue” due to the corrupt administration’s minions? What was the breaking point? COWARD!
Once there was Paul Revere who cried the loudest warning of approaching enemy and yet continued to ride. Then there was Terry Lakin who cried the longest warning of enemy encroaching and then he suddenly folded. Once our heroes fold who do “We the People” have to look up to and support? How will future generations look upon Terry Lakin… as a footnote or will there even be one?
Countdown to Court Martial: Update from Dec 14, 2010. And who cares now… no one! Just look how the site is being sanitized! Dirt hurts and it has been kicked up!
We the People KNOW THERE’S A BOGUS POTUS in the WHITE HOUSE!
Where’s all the donated funds? Was it another case of “It was all about the money?”
Posted in Conservative Views, Current Legal Proceedings, Uncategorized
Tagged americans, breaking, court, coward, enemy, final, guilty, house, lakin, martial, paul, revere, scream, shame, support, supportive, terry, white
This is where Patriots need to come together and dissect this pork laden bill aka the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2011 consisting of 1,924 pages. Same time as last year… the Demonic Democrats are back to playing games, with the welfare and interests of all Americans, at stake.
The Hell House of the Demonic Democratic Congress
I believe if we eliminate payroll for Congress, the Supreme Court and the White House including the Bogus POTUS, they would start working right and right away.
More detailed thoughts here:
HR 3082 is Hiding S 510 – Abusing the Troops & Using the American People via the US Congress
Posted in Conservative Views, Uncategorized
Tagged 1924, 2011, act, America, bogus, congress, consolidated, court, democrats, demonic, duck, eliminate, goosing, house, lame, omnibus, pages, payroll, potus, supreme, white
Why yes, why yes they are… “GORDON DUFF: BUSTED – WIKILEAKS WORKING FOR ISRAEL“. But who for one minute believes that Israel, and Israel alone, had first crack at editing?
For if the U.S. looks to hackers to protect cyber networks on 4/18/2009 article is accurate, then how could the next article containing the cable information from Monday, 29 June 2009, 16:59 be true.
US embassy cables: China uses access to Microsoft source code to help plot cyber warfare, US fears Can’t Be Fears… because it knew months before by blatantly and openly advertising for hackers!
Timing is everything as the “Best 300 U.S. student hackers compete for cybersecurity scholarships, prizes” and 1 WEEK later HR 6423 hits the floor of the House of Representatives.
Homeland Security Cyber and Physical Infrastructure Protection Act of 2010 (HR 6423) introduced conveniently
Latest Title: Homeland Security Cyber and Physical Infrastructure Protection Act of 2010
Sponsor: Rep Thompson, Bennie G. [MS-2] (introduced 11/17/2010) Cosponsors (2)
Latest Major Action: 11/23/2010 Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Emerging Threats, Cybersecurity, and Science and Technology.
Then a little over 1 WEEK later “Over 250,000 U.S. Diplomatic Documents Released by Wikileaks“. What are the chances of so many coincidental actions occurring in alignment?
The question that needs to be addressed is “WikiLeaks Controversy: Are We in the Midst of a Cyber War?”
Oh the theatrics~ Encore… Encore! Author… Author!
Posted in Conservative Views, The Military, Uncategorized
Tagged 6423, books, cables, china, cooked, cyber, cybersecurity, embassy, hackers, homeland, house, hr, hr6423, infrastructure, Israel, physical, prize, representatives, security, us, wikileaks
Arkansas Sen.-elect Boozman to support GOP ban on earmarks and he wants to hear from “We the People” of Arkansas! How refreshing!
Confirmed via this
TELE-TOWN HALL CONFERENCE CALL TONIGHT AT 8:00 (CT)
The New Republican Senator From Arkansas
Obviously in Washington, DC during the Lame Duck Session as a working Representative of the House and as the newly elected Senator going through orientation… GOP Welcomes Freshman Republican Senators …he is unable to be present in Arkansas. With so much on his plate, though, it’s great to know that John Boozman is working overtime for Arkansans! Thank-you, Sir!
I will be listening in, and might even key in for a question!
Update from Call
Call lasted from a prompt 8 pm to 8:25 pm
John Boozman thanked Arkansans for their “…advocacy…”.
He advised that there are 3 major items in the works at the Lame Duck Congress:
1 Continuation of the Tax Policy.
2 The Continuing Appropriation Bills.
3 DADT which he is “…opposed to changing…”.
Other items that could/may be brought up are the Dream Act (he “opposes”) and English as the Official Language. He answered several call in questions directly with no hesitation or fluff. I feel there is now a fiscally conservative Arkansas official, who is ready to dig in, persevere, and help secure these United States of America!
Posted in Conservative Views, Current Legal Proceedings, The Military, Uncategorized
Tagged arkansans, arkansas, ban, boozman, dc, duck, earmarks, gop, house, john, lame, orientation, refreshing, representative, senator, session, support, washington
Alarms and whistles rattling around a few congressional heads these days?
Senator McConnell on Earmarks: The People Have Spoken—I’m Listening
Unless people like me show the American people that we’re willing to follow through on small or even symbolic things, we risk losing them on our broader efforts to cut spending and rein in government. That’s why today I am announcing that I will join the Republican Leadership in the House in support of a moratorium on earmarks in the 112th Congress.
It sure would have been nice, if the “right thinkers” were thinking right over the last several years… it took “We the People” to make a difference, and we’re still watching!
Posted in Conservative Movements, Conservative Views, Current Legal Proceedings, Finances, The Military, Uncategorized
Tagged earmarks, house, leadership, mcconnell, moratorium, republican, right, senator, thinker
Dear Bogus POTUS,
Did you call in distraction favors as “‘Liberal birthers’ to demand Rubio’s birth certificate?“ How bold, yet stupid on your part! You must have realized by now that an angry and ignored member of congress, who lost their election, would reveal this document:
Logic dictates that there would be no need for such a document, if there was no problem to be covered up. How heinous to jeopardize and usurp the office of the United States Presidency, but you also caused non-objecting Congressional members to become complicit in this high and treasonous crime. No surprise that the third in line to the Presidency – “Nancy Pelosi clearly commits FRAUD in the Obama vetting process!”
So who is Obama? Really? Is Jack Maskell lying or is Nancy Pelosi lying? What is the birth certificate that is shown on-line? Members of Congress were informed and did nothing to protect “We the People”!
Now comes the juicy part! What do the Chinese know? When they come looking for their money, do they know that the American people saw none and that they have been shouting from the rooftops that there is a Bogus POTUS in the White House? Do they know that the faux government has siphoned off the taxpayers’ money and made presents of the Chinese loans directly to the Banks, Unions, Democratic Politicians, and the NWO as it doubles down with the Federal Reserve Bank to “create” new money based upon nothing?
Who will the Chinese be looking for to gain repayment… Joe Average American’s bank account? Highly unlikely! Who has the taxpayers’ cash and Chinese loans cycling? That would be Barack Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Al Gore, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Charlie Rangel, John Kerry, and other Democratic cretins. How are their finances, bank accounts, properties and holdings? Which of these unions provided by Wikipedia have been recipients of these same cycling funds via these same Democratic cretins?
- (The American Federation of Labor – Congress of Industrial Organizations)
- Air Line Pilots Association ALPA
- Amalgamated Transit Union ATU
- American Federation of Government Employees AFGE
- American Federation of Musicians of the United States and Canada AFM
- American Federation of School Administrators AFSA
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees AFSCME
- American Federation of Teachers AFT
- American Federation of Television and Radio Artists AFTRA
- American Postal Workers Union APWU
- American Train Dispatchers Department ATDD
- Associated Actors and Artistes of America (4As)
- Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers’ International Union BCTGM
- Brotherhood of Railroad Signalmen BRS
- California Nurses Association/ National Nurses Organizing Committee CAN/NNOC
- California School Employees Association CSEA
- Communications Workers of America CWA
- Farm Labor Organizing Committee (FLOC)
- Federation of Professional Athletes/National Football League Players Association NFLPA
- Glass, Molders, Pottery, Plastics and Allied Workers International Union GMP (gmpiu.org)
- International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees IATSE
- International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers
- International Association of Fire Fighters IAFF
- International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Asbestos Workers
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers IAM
- International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Iron Ship Builders, Blacksmiths, Forgers and Helpers
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers IBEW
- International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers IFPTE
- International Longshore and Warehouse Union ILWU
- International Longshoremen’s Association ILA
- International Plate Printers, Die Stampers and Engravers Union of North America
- International Union of Allied Novelty and Production Workers
- International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers BAC
- International Union of Elevator Constructors IUEC
- International Union of Operating Engineers IUOE
- International Union of Painters and Allied Trades IUPAT
- International Union of Police Associations IUPA
- Laborers’ International Union of North America LIUNA – Postal Division (National Postal Mail Handlers Union NPMHU)
- Marine Engineers Beneficial Association MEBA
- National Air Traffic Controllers Association NATCA
- National Association of Letter Carriers NALC
- Office and Professional Employees International Union OPEIU
- Operative Plasterers’ and Cement Masons’ International Association OPCMIA
- Seafarers International Union of North America SIU
- Sheet Metal Workers International Association SMWIA
- Transport Workers Union of America TWU
- UNITE HERE (Switched back to AFL-CIO)
- United American Nurses UAN
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing, Pipefitting and Sprinkler Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada UA
- United Automobile, Aerospace & Agricultural Implement Workers of America International Union UAW
- United Mine Workers of America UMWA
- United Steel, Paper and Forestry, Rubber, Manufacturing, Energy, Allied Industrial and Service Workers International Union USW
- United Transportation Union UTU
- United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers
- Utility Workers Union of America UWUA
- Writers Guild of America, East WGAE
- (The Change to Win Federation)
Union Reform Groups
What about this list of Bailout Recipients?
Now where do you suppose the Chinese will collect their money?
Posted in Conservative Views, Current Legal Proceedings, Finances, The Military, Uncategorized
Tagged association, bailout, barack, birth, bogus, certificate, chinese, congress, house, hussein, labor, marco, obama, potus, recipients, rubio, unions, white