Interesting Historical Earthquake Observations – Peru and Japan with a dash of Nostradamus thrown in:
Though previously there is a thirty one year gap in severe earthquakes involving the two distant countries:
There now seems to be an increase in the intensity and also a tighter window as Japan’s 9.0 earthquake occurred on March 11, 2011 and Peru’s 8.1 earthquake occurred on August 15, 2007.
- University Officials in Florida authorize Pro-ISIS Club - Barry Video Release | Project Veritas ow.ly/KYQiF Wow #tcot..... 1 day ago
- RT @Daggy1: #FF @BluShadows @bigdave0908 @BillBeavers @bluebird313 @betseyross @boxerpaws60 @BrianINC @brandootr @BarrySux @birving64..... 3 days ago
- Liking a candidate striking for POTUS and him actually being eligible are two different things. 2 wrongs will never make it right! #tcot..... 3 days ago
- When will Obama be arrested for Treason & Dereliction of Duty & Providing Aid and Comfort of the Enemy? #tcot..... 4 days ago
- Data Breach at Premera Blue Cross Insurance Leads to Lawsuits ow.ly/KTitR #WA #AK Admission Letters from Premera arriving today!..... 4 days ago
- bobbi85710 on An Off Balance Obama Requires Being Placed in Check by Congress
- Red on The Ultimate Authority to Arrest the Usurper
- latitude 38 on IRS Running Roughshod Over Taxpayers for Illegals?
- Out With the Old… In With the New in 2015 at the SOTU | Eyes In The Northwest on The Perfect Plan to Stimulate Job Growth and the Economy
- bobbi85710 on Antithesis of the Obama Administration Found in Gandhi’s Words