Interesting Historical Earthquake Observations – Peru and Japan with a dash of Nostradamus thrown in:
Though previously there is a thirty one year gap in severe earthquakes involving the two distant countries:
There now seems to be an increase in the intensity and also a tighter window as Japan’s 9.0 earthquake occurred on March 11, 2011 and Peru’s 8.1 earthquake occurred on August 15, 2007.
- Army researchers are developing a self-aware robot squid you can 3D print in the field ow.ly/VJQj30jBWsI I so want one of these!..... 5 days ago
- Spot on! twitter.com/Don_Vito_08/st…..... 5 days ago
- If the DNC protesting the election is worried that the Russians had interfered........ who is the greater party of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…..... 6 days ago
- Boycotting the Biggest and Best LIAR Competition Tonight! I can look at the fashion in stills in the morning..... Carry On!..... 1 month ago
- Lou Rawls - You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine - YouTube ow.ly/DccY30iKioN Got to love Lou!..... 1 month ago
April 2018 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Progressives aka Socialists Getting Boots on the Ground for Mid-Term Elections | Eyes In The Northwest on Progressives aka Socialists Getting Boots on the Ground for Mid-Term Elections
- Non-Obstructionists VS. The Liberal Obstructionists | Eyes In The Northwest on Non-Obstructionists VS. The Liberal Obstructionists
- bob e on Not A DemocRAT & Yes Ted Cruz is Not Eligible!
- Natural Born North American Does Not Equal Natural Born American | Eyes In The Northwest on Natural Born North American Does Not Equal Natural Born American
- bobbi85710 on Not A DemocRAT & Yes Ted Cruz is Not Eligible!