Interesting Historical Earthquake Observations – Peru and Japan with a dash of Nostradamus thrown in:
Though previously there is a thirty one year gap in severe earthquakes involving the two distant countries:
There now seems to be an increase in the intensity and also a tighter window as Japan’s 9.0 earthquake occurred on March 11, 2011 and Peru’s 8.1 earthquake occurred on August 15, 2007.
- @Jenevalynne Either these deaths are a huge coincidence or value people are being disappeared like in the movie "Millenium" style...... 22 hours ago
- As Israel Lobby Pushes Full-Access Inspections, US Makes False Claims on Iran Nuclear Deal ow.ly/MqjY1 Kerry & Obama lie always!..... 1 day ago
- Clinton: Baltimore shows justice system 'out of balance' ow.ly/MqeDw & as a 'lawyer' she's party 2 it #itmakesadifferencehillary..... 1 day ago
- @Jenevalynne Yes, but it was during a crackling phase only, so it was not a big deal back then, but we all knew is was not a good thing...... 1 day ago
- @Jenevalynne Yup, I even chatted up with the guy in the submersible a few years ago. That thing is huge & constantly growing...... 1 day ago
May 2015 S M T W T F S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- bobbi85710 on An Off Balance Obama Requires Being Placed in Check by Congress
- Red on The Ultimate Authority to Arrest the Usurper
- latitude 38 on IRS Running Roughshod Over Taxpayers for Illegals?
- Out With the Old… In With the New in 2015 at the SOTU | Eyes In The Northwest on The Perfect Plan to Stimulate Job Growth and the Economy
- bobbi85710 on Antithesis of the Obama Administration Found in Gandhi’s Words