Interesting Historical Earthquake Observations – Peru and Japan with a dash of Nostradamus thrown in:
Though previously there is a thirty one year gap in severe earthquakes involving the two distant countries:
There now seems to be an increase in the intensity and also a tighter window as Japan’s 9.0 earthquake occurred on March 11, 2011 and Peru’s 8.1 earthquake occurred on August 15, 2007.
- RT @AACONS: Hollande is sounding like General Patton compared to the platitudes about "Give Us Your Weak.." from Obama #dk..... 6 hours ago
- Figures. Obama Makes ISIS Paris Massacre All about Him - Kissing Michelle - The Gateway Pundit ow.ly/V1Phk Gay is Gay! #tcot..... 6 hours ago
- Obama, the ultimate TV whore! #tcot..... 6 hours ago
- RT @TheSmokingPen: Obama still does not understand "Of the People, By the People, For the People" and clearly never will! #Incompetence..... 6 hours ago
- The blithering idiot, BOGUS POS potus speaketh... guffaw, guffaw #tcot..... 6 hours ago
- bobbi85710 on An Off Balance Obama Requires Being Placed in Check by Congress
- Red on The Ultimate Authority to Arrest the Usurper
- latitude 38 on IRS Running Roughshod Over Taxpayers for Illegals?
- Out With the Old… In With the New in 2015 at the SOTU | Eyes In The Northwest on The Perfect Plan to Stimulate Job Growth and the Economy
- bobbi85710 on Antithesis of the Obama Administration Found in Gandhi’s Words