Interesting Historical Earthquake Observations – Peru and Japan with a dash of Nostradamus thrown in:
Though previously there is a thirty one year gap in severe earthquakes involving the two distant countries:
There now seems to be an increase in the intensity and also a tighter window as Japan’s 9.0 earthquake occurred on March 11, 2011 and Peru’s 8.1 earthquake occurred on August 15, 2007.
- What IS the BLM Scrubbing? wp.me/p2mzYv-Z8..... 1 day ago
- California Residents, The Chocolate Mountains, and Dianne Feinstein’s ‘Bundy Ranch’ wp.me/pHnzM-4Ox..... 1 day ago
- CO eminent domain case settled with $115,000 sale ow.ly/vSe9x Another way the 'Land Grabs' are encroaching on WE THE PEOPLE #tcot..... 1 day ago
- Vapors, delays discussed in Seattle at Hanford State of the Site meeting ow.ly/vRnSa hmm? Comforting for locals... NOT! #tcot..... 1 day ago
- @jojonorton2 @Jenevalynne Thanks :) More twists and turns than I could have imagined...... 1 day ago
- The Wild, Wooly, Pristine West is Being Forked | Eyes In The Northwest on Delta Smelt Part 2 is the Dunes Sagebrush Lizard
- bobbi85710 on Coincidence – High Beef Prices and Government Goon Squad Grabbing Cattle?
- bobbi85710 on Current Status of Fort Hood
- bobbi85710 on Sen Grassley’s Common Core Curriculum Kibosh Request
- bobbi85710 on Two Teen Suicides in Tri-Cities is Two Too Many in One Month