From: Senator Mark Pryor <email@example.com>
To: bobbi85710 XXX
Sent: Fri, Dec 10, 2010 9:41 am
Subject: Responding to your messageDecember 10, 2010
Dear Mrs. XXX
Thank you for writing me regarding S. 3991, the Public Safety Employer-Employee Cooperation Act of 2010. I appreciate hearing from you.
The Public Safety Employer-Employee Cooperation Act was introduced on November 30, 2010, by Senator Harry Reid. This legislation is intended to provide collective bargaining rights for public safety officers employed by states or their political subdivisions. In addition, this legislation does not require states to provide collective bargaining rights for employees in cities with a population of less than 5,000 people or with fewer than 25 full-time employees. On December 8, 2010, a procedural vote was held to allow the Senate to consider the legislation. While I supported breaking a filibuster and allowing the Senate to consider the bill, the motion to invoke cloture failed to receive the required sixty votes.
Again, thank you for contacting me. I value your input. Please do not hesitate to contact me or my office regarding this or any other matter of concern to you.
United States Senate
Save money at the pump by taking the Drive Smarter Challenge: www.drivesmarterchallenge.org
Please Note, this is not a monitored email account. Due to the sheer volume of correspondence I receive, I ask that constituents please contact me via my website with any responses or additional concerns.
In other words…. yada yada yada… don’t care I’ll vote how I’m told by Harry not by the people of Arkansas…
Senate Vote #266 (Dec 8, 2010)
On Cloture on the Motion to Proceed (Motion to Invoke Cloture on the Motion to Proceed to S. 3991)
Number: Senate Vote #266 in 2010 [primary source: senate.gov] Date: Dec 8, 2010 4:17PM Result: Cloture on the Motion to Proceed Rejected Related Bill: S. 3991: Public Safety Employer-Employee Cooperation Act of 2010
Arkansas Yea AR Lincoln, Blanche [D] Yea AR Pryor, Mark [D]
By the way, just because it didn’t fly, does not negate your ignore of Arkansans. We’re keeping score so that Seat Warmer Mark Pryor To Get a Shellacking Come 2012 Via “We The People” of Arkansas at the voting booth.Advertisements
- BEST President EVER - Trump tells progressive congresswomen to ‘go back’ to where they came from cnbc.com/2019/07/14/tru…..... 1 month ago
- White Tailed Whole Deer, Oh Dear wkyt.com/content/news/W… gab.com/bobbi85710/pos…..... 2 months ago
- Bad link up but love it wkyt.com/content/news/W…..... 2 months ago
- RT @GeraldoRivera: Before holiday weekend, bottom line: @realDonaldTrump has survived #MuellerReport & other attacks on 45th @POTUS. Now, a…..... 4 months ago
- A Class Act! twitter.com/netanyahu/stat…..... 4 months ago
August 2019 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Progressives aka Socialists Getting Boots on the Ground for Mid-Term Elections | Eyes In The Northwest on Progressives aka Socialists Getting Boots on the Ground for Mid-Term Elections
- Non-Obstructionists VS. The Liberal Obstructionists | Eyes In The Northwest on Non-Obstructionists VS. The Liberal Obstructionists
- bob e on Not A DemocRAT & Yes Ted Cruz is Not Eligible!
- Natural Born North American Does Not Equal Natural Born American | Eyes In The Northwest on Natural Born North American Does Not Equal Natural Born American
- bobbi85710 on Not A DemocRAT & Yes Ted Cruz is Not Eligible!